Thursday, October 15, 2009

just in - double ear infection

Just got back from the Dr... first ear looked 'not so bad' according to Dr. Dairo. Looks into second ear...'oh that's bad'. Just another day in the sick-house of horrors....

5 comments:

  1. ahh...it's always nice to have something concrete to attribute the craziness to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the good thing is...ear infections can be treated then are gone. Stinky dispositions are a little harder to cure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot...Take that Dr Sotos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Wes! Chris takes much of the night responsibilities because Em likes him better, but most importantly, he can fall back asleep. I sleep less than him and he gets out of bed...one peep from Em = at least an hour without sleep for me.

    When Emmy was getting all of her ear infections and would be screaming and I would be trying to tell whoever I could see on a Sunday that my baby didn't normally cry I would get the "yeah, right" look. Especially when her ears were ok. Maybe they need to add a bedside manner class for "special" medical students?

    ReplyDelete

and...