Wednesday, August 13, 2008

maternity pictures, part 2

so these are a bit jumbled up (the order) but you get the gist...big belly w/ baby inside.
my last round of maternity pictures (with addy) were done at 6 1/2 months (b/c that's when i was visiting ohio & judy was able to do the pictures) so when i see these, the belly just looks huge in comparison. it's almost over, though. we are hoping to do another photo shoot to get a cute 'belly poking out of door' picture (you will understand once you see it). and we are still working on updating the nursery, but once we are finished, we will post pictures of that also.

proud parents

i just think this picture is funny b/c addy loves to push in my 'pregnancy outie' belly button. she soon thinks it's very silly & pulls my shirt back over the belly...this is a daily thing.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing...are those regular jeans in the first shot?? These pictures just make me wish you were still in Boise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! They turned out great! I tried to get Bill to take some "pretty, artsy" photos of me pregnant, but I don't think his analytical engineer mind understood and we ended up fighting. We do have a great photo of me pregnant and flipping him off as a result...something I'm sure Audrey will laugh at someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to kristin: those pants are for SURE maternity pants. they have sort of an inside belt...well, more like baby pants that have elastic on the inside & a button to let out/make more room. but thanks for thinking i could fit into regular pants! and we do wish we were in boise too...it's bittersweet!

    to becky: i think you should post that picture on your blog...that sort of sums up pregnancy in a nutshell for me (flipping someone off). :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do you mean that you still want to be in boise? You dirty rat. See if you get any more pictures from muh. just kiddin, I think I know what you mean. :)

    ReplyDelete

and...